Hot off the press is this new book from Andrew Mccluggage. THE definitive guidebook for walking in Northern Ireland: 35 epic walks hand-picked by a County Down local.
The only guidebook for Northern Ireland with real OSNI maps inside: this makes navigation easy.
The Causeway Coast, the Glens of Antrim, the Mourne Mountains, the Sperrin Mountains and much more.
Discover Northern Ireland's wild mountains, epic cliffs, spectacular beaches and stunning moorland.
- New walks in the Mournes which were not included in our previous Mourne Mountain book: including the Mournes Grand Traverse, our newly designed 55km challenge circuit which has been divided into two stages.
- Game of Thrones film locations
- Graded routes to suit all abilities
- Everything the hiker needs to know: route descriptions, difficulty, weather, how to get there, and more
- List of Irish place names
- Information on Wildlife & Plants
- Numbered waypoints linking the Real Maps to our clear descriptions
- Quick Reference Route List: enabling you to plan an itinerary to match your ability and schedule. All difficult calculations of time, distance and altitude gain are done for you
- Edge to edge colour: the most modern and beautiful guidebook for walking in Northern Ireland